Restrictions & Safety Regulations
Water park safety and your safety is of paramount importance amidst having fun at Wild Wild Wet!
With a wide variety of exciting rides to choose from, one may be tempted to run from one ride to another. However please refrain from doing so to prevent any potential injury. Every ride has different restrictions and safety requirements. Remember to read the signs before plunging in.
- Appropriate swim wear attire is required for water-based attractions and rides. Please refer to our dress code
- Jewellery, accessories, loose items, hard object or electronic devices are strictly not allowed on our rides and attractions
- Read safety signs at each ride.
- Adhere to safety rules and comply with height and weight restrictions.
- Please follow the water safety and ride instructions from our staff.
- You should be in good health to play and be aware of your physical condition and limitations.
- Guests with certain medical or physical conditions may not be allowed on certain rides.
- Avoid leaving your personal belongings unattended. Lockers are available at our locker bay
- Listen to public and safety announcements.
- Children should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Use lifejackets and DO NOT leave children unattended. Lifejackets of various sizes are available for free usage.
- Personal floats are not allowed in the pools and attractions.
- Babies should wear appropriate swimming diapers.
- No outside food and drinks/alcohol are allowed into the Park.
- No footwear, glassware, and food and drinks are allowed near the pools.
- Approach our staff for clarification if you have any concerns.”
* Disclaimer: Management and staff of Wild Wild Wet shall not be liable for any losses, damages and injuries at our premises.