Park Rules & Regulations
For the enjoyment and safety of park guest, the following rules and regulations shall be abided upon entry into Wild Wild Wet:
- Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times. Click here for Dress Code Guide.
- Be responsible for the safety of their children and ensure that their children are under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Observe all warning and safety instruction signs.
- Assess their own physical condition and exercise good judgement before using any of the slides and pools.
- The use of life jackets are encouraged.
- Act sensibly and follow the instructions of the lifeguards and staff of Wild Wild Wet.
- Ensure that their belongings are attended to at all times.
Guest shall NOT:
- Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines.
- Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park.
- Consume alcohol in-park.
- Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet, with the exception of Downtown East F&B tenants.
- Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval.
- Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.
- Jump the queue.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The conditions of entry that guest accept, observe and be bound by the following terms and conditions upon entry into Wild Wild Wet:
- Operating hours and ticket prices are subject to change at the Management's discretion.
- Day Passes issued are only valid on the date of purchase, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
- Park may be closed for corporate/private events and there will be no sales of Day Pass and admission.
- Operation of the slides and pools are subject to change, delay, suspension or closure due to bad weather, preventive maintenance, refurbishment or other safety and operational requirements.
- Use of floats, life-jackets & locker rentals are on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Photography and/or videography will be carried out at Wild Wild Wet for publicity purposes. By entering this area, you are consenting to have photos and videos containing you and your voice to be taken. Wild Wild Wet premises area monitored by CCTV surveillance.
- The Management shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guests within Wild Wild Wet premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Wild Wild Wet, its staff and/or its other park guests whether those acts or omissions are negligent or otherwise.
- The Management reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to deny entry to the park or any attractions to any person or to require a person already admitted to leave the park or any ride, without refund or compensation, in circumstances such as failure to comply with the park rules, illegal, unsafe or offensive conduct or in other circumstances that we at our sole discretion deem necessary.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice