Park Rules & Safety Regulations
For the enjoyment and safety of park guest, the following water park restrictions shall be abided upon entry into Wild Wild Wet:
- Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times. Click here for Waterpark Dress Code.
- Be responsible for the safety of their children and ensure that their children are under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Observe all warning and safety instruction signs, and comply with height and weight restrictions. Loose items, jewellery, hard objects or electronic devices are not allowed on our attractions & rides.
- Assess their own physical condition and exercise good judgement before using any of the slides and pools.
- Complimentary use of lifejackets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Act sensibly and follow the instructions of the lifeguards and staff of Wild Wild Wet.
- Ensure that their belongings are attended to at all times. Locker Rental services are available.
- If you leave the Park and plan to return on the same day, please have your hand stamped by the admission crew before you exit the park and entrance will be through the re-entry gate.
Guest shall NOT:
- Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines.
- Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park.
- Consume alcohol in pools.
- Footwear, glassware, Food & Beverages are not allowed near and in the pools.
- Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet, with the exception of Downtown East F&B tenants.
- Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval.
- Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.
- Jump the queue.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The conditions of entry that guest accept, observe and be bound by the following terms and conditions upon entry into Wild Wild Wet:
- No outside food & beverages are allowed in the park, with the exception of Downtown East F&B tenants. Bag checks will be conducted.
- Operating hours and ticket prices are subject to change at the Management's discretion.
- Day Passes issued are only valid on the date of purchase, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
- With effect from 1 Mar 2021, an administrative fee of $5 will be charged per booking for date change requests within 1 month from initial date of booking, subject to availability. Top-up fees for price difference applies. Reach out to us via https://contactus.downtowneast.com.sg/s/contact-us for your date change request.
- All rates are inclusive of prevailing GST.
- Day Passes rates include access to all attractions & rides. (Safety, health, height & physical restrictions apply)
- The Management may without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability close Wild Wild Wet or any part of it temporarily and/or restrict admission and/or change the operating hours and attractions at our discretion.
- The Management apologises for any inconvenience caused in the event of park closure/ suspension due to private function, bad weather or attractions suspension due to safety checks.
- The Management shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guests within Wild Wild Wet premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Wild Wild Wet, its staff and/or its other park guests whether those acts or omissions are negligent or otherwise.
- The Management reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to deny entry to the park or any attractions to any person or to require a person already admitted to leave the park or any ride, without refund or compensation, in circumstances such as failure to comply with the park rules, illegal, unsafe or offensive conduct or in other circumstances that we at our sole discretion deem necessary.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse or expel guests from Wild Wild Wet premises whose conduct is objectionable and/or hazard to safety.
- Photography and/or videography will be carried out at Wild Wild Wet for publicity purposes. By entering this area, you are consenting to have photos and videos containing you and your voice to be taken. Wild Wild Wet premises area monitored by CCTV surveillance.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice.