NTUC Club cares for the well-being of our members and guests. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, adhering to the advisories issued by the Ministry of Health to ensure the safety of all during this period.
We have implemented various precautionary measures and will be constantly monitoring the situation at our entities. These measures include temperature scanning, frequent cleaning and disinfecting at high-traffic areas, as well as provision of hand sanitizers, among other protocols to protect your well-being.
Should you feel unwell during your stay or develop symptoms such as fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath, please approach our staff immediately for assistance. You may also speak to our staff if you have further enquiries.
Let’s stay vigilant while having fun.
Safety First, THEN FUN
You are having a great time going down a slide with the spray of water in your face, but there are some things you should consider as well. Water park safety is an important part of having fun, and your safety is our primary concern.
With a wide variety of interesting rides to choose from, it is tempting to run from one ride to another. Please refrain from doing so because the ground is slippery. Also note that every ride has different restrictions and safety requirements. Remember to read the signs before plunging in.
The park is staffed by qualified and certified lifeguards during operating hours. They will be pleased to answer your questions on ride limitations and clarify any doubts you might have on the safety signs.
To help us ensure that you have an enjoyable and worry-free experience, please observe all water park rules.
- Appropriate swim wear attire is required for water-based attractions and rides. No jeans or traditional attire are allowed unconditionally when taking slides and rides.
- Avoid wearing any jewellery, hard object or electronic devices
- Read safety signs at each ride.
- Adhere to safety rules, and comply with height and weight restrictions.
- Please follow the water safety and ride instructions from our staff.
- You should be in good health to play and be aware of your physical condition and limitations.
- Guests with certain medical or physical conditions may not be allowed on certain rides.
- Avoid leaving your personal belongings unattended. Lockers are available throughout the park.
- No loose items on the rides.
- Listen to public and safety announcements.
- Children should be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Use lifejackets and DO NOT leave children unattended.
- Personal floats are not allowed in the pools and attractions.
- Life-jackets are available for free in the park.
- Babies should wear appropriate swimming diapers.
- No outside food and drinks/alcohol aew allowed into the Park.
- No footwear, glassware, and food and drinks are allowed near the pools.
- Approach our staff for clarification if you have any concerns.
* Disclaimer: Management and staff of Wild Wild Wet shall not be liable for any losses, damages and injuries at our premises.